Reference: 5201 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Will be playing a key role in the design, development, testing, installation, documentation and maintenance of the software systems.
- Production of technical designs and specifications,
- Software design, development, testing, implementation and support
- Instilling software engineering best practices in the team
- Mentoring junior team members
- Technical leadership
- Design, develop, test and implement new software
- Maintain existing software
- Drive software quality
- Troubleshoot operational systems
- Present ideas for system improvements
- Support your team to achieve its goals
- Improve your knowledge of the systems and the space they operate in
- Provide technical leadership to the business
- Mentor junior team members
- A university degree in Computer Science or similar
- Test Driven Development
- SOLID principles
- Clean Code
- Git, GitLab, BitBucket or similar
- Jenkins, Octopus, Puppet
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com