Reference: 5202 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Create and maintain test plans from functional specifications
- Developing and executing automated test scripts
- Identify and analyse defects. Log defects and track defect resolution
- Perform root cause analysis of faults
- Maintain the quality assurance environment
- Build and maintain the continuous integration environment
- Provide estimates and feedback to the business
- Thought leadership and research, development and implementation of quality assurance best practices, standards and methodologies.
- A university degree in Computer Science or similar
- Ability to work in a team
- 5+ Years’ experience in software quality assurance covering all areas of testing
- 3+ Years’ experience in test automation
- Strong experience of testing REST API’s
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and the tools to deliver it
- Strong understanding of the telecoms systems space
- Thorough knowledge of OSS/BSS systems and related CRM and ERP functions
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com