Reference: 5013 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- We are looking for a Software Content Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our product. This individual will form part of a team of developers, testers, and operational staff where the role will be to create and maintain internal, and end-user material and documentation for the software. This is an administrative role.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and user guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Creating blogs, user guides and video content to be used by the business and users of the software
- Working with the business analyst and other team members in collecting and documenting user stories which will be used to create functional specs
- Documenting the changelog and communicating new system changes to the users of the software
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Maintain online documentation
- Proven working experience in writing of software documentation (2+ years)
- Experience in the ISP industry
- Experience managing a YouTube channel
- Experience with video editing software
- Ability to deliver high quality, detailed documentation such as guides, blogs, training material or similar
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Willing to learn
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com