Reference: 6021 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- The software development manager plans, directs, and coordinates all activities related to writing software programs. He/she must be familiar with all the policies, procedures and technical issues related to software programming. He/she oversees managing the activities of the software developing team of a company or specific project.
- Manage all the activities of the software development group.
- Set attainable goals to team members in order for the project to be finished on time.
- Provide guidance to team members to encourage work productivity.
- Make sure the timeline is followed by the software development team
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Ensure appropriate procedures and processes are followed when it comes to software development
- Represent the software department in meeting
- Participate in design control activities
- Monitor, evaluate, and ensures the completion of tasks and projects
- Analyse software requirements; implements design plans, reviews unit tests
- Document software development
- Monitor status of developing software
- Write, review and revise product requirements and specifications; participates in other areas of the software development process; and provides technical support to other company personnel.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related discipline is required
- Extensive experience in the industry
- Familiar with the processes and procedures of the company’s software development unit.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org