Reference: 5649 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Take responsibility for software development i.t.o. company standards and needs
- Productivity of Software Development team in line with internal targets;
- Growth in individual, team productivity year-on-year;
- Ongoing skills development of team members;
- Team and Inter-department harmony and teamwork;
- Uphold company values and be an advocate and example of values to your team and company;
- Successful implementation and maintenance of departmental protocols;
- Uphold Company Service Levels in accordance with the SLA (Service Level Agreement);
- Efficient management of monthly software releases and testing.
- Appropriate 3-year IT qualification;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT an environment (Delphi, XML, C++, Microsoft SQL);
- Intensive troubleshooting knowledge;
- Knowledge of desk top support;
- Knowledge network infrastructure;
- Wireless infrastructure;
- Knowledge of Windows Based Server management;
- Knowledge of computer maintenance;
- Knowledge of hardware infrastructure;
- Driver’s license: Code 8.
- Retaining of product knowledge;
- Integrity of employees;
- Maintaining company’s international approach and standards;
- Application of new company image;
- Continuous growth in sales;
- Clarity on roles and responsibility;
- Application of new financial model;
- Compliance of company rules and regulations;
- Impact of Labour Legislation.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org