Reference: 5141 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- Analyse and identify programming solutions for clients
- Design and develop new software applications using best practice methods
- Create and facilitate suitable testing methods for existing software solutions
- Modify and improve existing software systems for optimal efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform Bug Fixing
- Draw up relevant Help Files and User Manuals for programs
- Provide technical support on programs created
- Conduct ongoing research & self study to keep up to date with new methodologies
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent certificate essential
- In the process of obtaining or recently obtained a relevant Post Graduate qualification.
- Working Knowledge of a suitable programming language like Java, Scala will be highly advantageous
- Mobile and / Web development will be advantageous
- MySQL (or experience with SQL), database design and best development practices required
- GIT (or similar revision control) will be advantageous
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Deadline Driven and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills (Verbal and Written)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com