Reference: 5108 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- To provide operational support across all our clients. The support includes daily monitoring of the environment, troubleshooting and resolving system issues.
- Handling of day-to-day incidents and requests for information / transaction queries
- Implementations of software and patches
- Management of open incidents after hours, and working effectively to resolve these incidents
- Assist with problem solving and information gathering (traces/ log files etc)
- Technical support of our environment
- Early identification of issues through monitoring
- Basic monitoring and quality assurance checking
- After hours, remote support on rotation
- Documentation and contributing to the Knowledge base
- Senior Certificate
- IT qualification (certificate/diploma or degree) advantages
- Postilion Realtime or similar switching experience
- Experience in an IT field with monitoring and incident management experience would be an advantage
- Strong MS SQL skills will be advantageous
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com