Reference: 5441 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Stabilize Business Applications Systems
- Manage change requests to Business Application Systems
- Manage bug fixes to Business Application Systems
- Drive optimization opportunities within Business Application Systems.
- Creating dashboards and automations on platforms such as Microsoft Power BI and Smartsheet
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Power BI environment.
- Leveraging Software as a Service (SaaS) to achieve business value delivery.
- Experience in SQL, MySQL.
- Process thinking (Lean, KanBan, Critical Chain, 6-Sigma, etc.) advantageous.
- Documenting existing and new digital process flows and setting up policy documents
- Exposure to Project Management best practices and processes advantageous.
- IT framework certifications (ITIL, COBIT, etc.) advantageous.
- Exposure to Data science environment (Data modelling skills; Data capture and reproducibility)
- Experience on Sage Evolution or other ERP’s advantageous.
- Experience in review implications of software integrations advantageous.
- Training & Support to users in new digital platforms / systems rollout.
- Manage the maintenance of all hardware and operating system infrastructure, as well as software service providers
- Investigate/source and propose digital based support and new inventions to business
- Implement approved projects and maintain within approved budgets
- Stabilize and ensure data flow, external systems and error log
- Optimize available communication mediums and introduce new platforms where applicable
- Maintain & continuously improve IT security levels within company policy and guidelines
- Adherence to Group Systems & IT Policy
- Staff Management
- A formal tertiary qualification – Computer Science / Information Technology / Data Science / Engineering / Statistics or any other related qualification.
- 5 Years’ relevant experience in the same or a similar industry.
- Ability to organise, manage, prioritise and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced,deadline-orientated environment.
- Critical thinking.
- Meticulous accuracy and attention to detail when reporting
- Exceptional computer software skills
- Solid communication and interaction skills with people on all levels in the organization
- Ability to guide, direct and influence people in such a way that outputs are positively performed
- Eager learner, open work on new initiatives and develop solutions across business divisions.
- Ability to rapidly grasp concepts and think creatively about solutions.
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity.
- Ability to travel when required.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org