Reference: 5645 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- Supports POS software, hardware development cycle to include needs analysis, specifications, testing, troubleshooting and deployment.
- Analyzes user’s needs and develops functional specifications.
- Performs QA Testing, interpretation and analysis of results of tests.
- Deploys software and hardware.
- Provides technical support for POS Help Desk.
- Train users and technical staff in the use of new software.
- Works with users and IS staff to develop and modify systems to meet current and future needs.
- Supports user maintenance requests.
- Responsible for configuring the POS solution and installing customer solutions.
- Setting up menu’s and product catalogues as intelligently as possible for new customers.
- Use the Company’s online CRM tool to capture the information relating to all customer interactions and requests.
- Knowledge of PCs and telecommunications required.
- College degree or related work experience.
- Knowledge of the Windows 7 & XP environments and SQL Server database.
- Knowledge in setup, configuration and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN networks.
- Must be detail oriented with a team-oriented, collaborative attitude.
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings for special projects.
- Comp TIA A+, Network+ certification a plus,
- Windows 7/10 Configuration and deployment experience a plus,
- They need good knowledge of PCs, Windows, networks and printers.
- Good communication skills – structured problem approach to problem-solving and must love learning.
- Training of our markets & products will be provided.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com