Reference: 5942 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The Technology Services Helpdesk Consultant is the glue between the Technology By Design team, the technical infrastructure, equipment, services and LRMG staff. Therefore, this incumbent must have great interpersonal skills and emotional quotient. The ability to analyze and troubleshoot is important but more importantly, the ability to do so in a collaborative effort with the Technology By Design team is crucial.
- Providing end-user (1st line through to 2nd level) information technology assistance, support, maintenance and advice.
- A formal Information Technology tertiary qualification (Degree or similar)
- IT Diploma or equivalent
- MCSE or MCITP
- ITIL V3 Certified ideal
- SharePoint Certified ideal;
- Office 365 advantageous;
- VMWARE VCP Certified advantageous;
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org