Reference: 5106 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- You’ll be joining a Messaging Security team and be responsible for supporting a service for on-demand threat resolution. The service is designed to provide customers with prompt feedback and intelligence on email-borne threats, remediate these threats from their email environment, and put the appropriate detections in place to prevent further incidents from occurring. The role may require being part of an on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Messaging Security works closely with research and development, as well as customer support.
- Providing email security advice, expertise, and remediation to our customers
- Analyzing phishing/malicious email campaigns to identify IOC’s
- Categorizing email threats and determining the best means of updating detection
- Understanding security policies and providing configuration suggestions to customers
- Researching and investigating the latest security threats and their potential impact to customers
- Working with security vendors around threat detection techniques and remediation
- Identifying opportunities for improved processes and systems
- Higher education qualification preferred in a security, technical or related field
- Experience working in a Security Operation Center (SOC)
- Experience working with email/malware detection and blocking techniques
- Experience working with threat intelligence platforms
- Programming fundamentals in regex, lua, html, python
- Working within SaaS environments
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org