Reference: 5583 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- System support of IBM Planning Analytics (previously called TM1) applications in a global environment.
- Liaise with Business Unit financial stakeholders to optimize reporting and analysis.
- Maintain and improve all TM1 assets, including Cubes, Dimensions, Rules, TI Processes.
- Maintain and improve reporting suites.
- Train, develop and support other business users using IBM Planning Analytics.
- Ensure updated documents of all procedures, processes, rules and definitions are maintained.
- Tertiary qualification will be an advantage, preferably with IT knowledge.
- Interest in BI/BA tools specifically with Cognos BI, Microsoft SQL/Server and/or PowerBI will be an advantage.
- 1+ years of experience with IBM Planning Analytics/TM1, either administration or support will be an advantage.
- Good general computing knowledge, troubleshooting and support capability on the Microsoft Windows platform, a good understanding of networking fundamentals, familiar with application configuration.
- A strong sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
- Business analysis experience.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com