Reference: 5127 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Taking concepts and turning them into prototypes
- Going through the process of taking a prototype from low fidelity to high fidelity
- Iterating until we have a product that customers REALLY want
- Establishing a framework for user testing and collecting insights
- Defining the toolset used to conduct usability test
- Up-skilling local staff to conduct usability tests and coordinating remotely to ensure they are happening and learnings are collected
- Drawing flow diagrams that show how the product will work and having decision trees mapped out that can help show logic flows
- Working with Product Managers to ensure that the specification is written according to their needs and in a format easy for the developers to interpret
- Briefing the developers on the spec and holding meetings with them to give comments, thoughts, or recommendations
- Spending time with the product owner as they work through the technical spec and implications
- Working with developers as they are developing to answer any questions they might have and to make sure development is happening in the order consistent with importance
- Labelling all the screens so they can be easily identifiable in Analytics
- Reviewing Analytics reports
- Creating documents highlighting user experience weaknesses and writing specifications for product improvements that need to be made
- Conducting A/B tests to determine the best way to build or improve a product
- Working with Visual Designers to build style guides
- Ensuring that the style guide is being followed through in the specification
- Creating and testing iconography and style tiles with users
- Ensuring that the language being used resonates with the customer
- Someone who loves user experience and designing for different types of customers
- Someone who is happy to produce something imperfect and be excited about user feedback and how to tweak it to make it better
- Someone who has an extreme attention to detail
- Someone who can take ownership of a task and make sure it is 100% to spec
- The UX designer must have a passion about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation, and should showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Willing to travel and conduct in field research and usability tests
- 5 years’ experience in user experience and user interaction design;
- Display a good ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences as well as have an ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions that meet needs and vision for a developer portal;
- Experience using prototyping tools (e.g. – Axure, Principle, Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract);
- Experience designing and conducting usability testing;
- Experience with user interface design;
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com