Reference: CM 6901
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Analyze property title and related property documentation to assess the legal feasibility to install telecommunication towers.
- Assist with preparation of various risk assessments regarding issues with property title, mortgage bonds, servitudes, the validity of contracts and restrictive conditions, including alternatives to mitigate and control such risks.
- Research and analyze all applicable law sources, statutes and legal precedent in order to analyze and/or form legal opinions and documentation.
- Assist to draft, review and negotiate a wide range of legal contracts and agreements.
- Assist with general asset/ real estate management matters.
- Assist with registration of properties and contracts at the offices of the Deeds Registry of South Africa.
- Assist to prepare and coordinate corporate and regulatory filings.
- Maintain corporate records.
- Preparation of legal letters, memorandums and reports.
- Coordinate and implement projects to improve the internal in country legal processes of the company.
- Resolve issues related to ground leases and permits, which may require in country travel.
- Assist with general litigation control, including the updating of the litigation trackers with the control of deadlines and scheduled hearings etc.
- Assist the Asset Optimization department in the market (purchases, extensions, amendments and abatements).
- General legal advisor responsibilities and the ability to resolve routine legal and real estate issues.
- Legal due diligence with respect to Merger and Acquisition transactions and their corresponding MLAs in sale leaseback deals.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Corporate, Commercial and/or real estate transaction environment required, including but not limited to landlord-tenant relations, development & construction and permitting regulation.
- Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions preferred.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org