Reference: SJ 6367
Consultant: Sone Johnson
• Following debt collections processes
• TPN updating and monitoring
• Tenant movement administration
• Checking lease agreements
• Resolving daily queries
• Basic reconciliation of accounts
• Liaise with other departments to gather information and resolve issues
• Reporting into management
• 2 years related experience or relevant degree (advantageous)
• Experience Microsoft Office programs especially excel
• MDA advantageous
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Highly detail orientated and organized in work
• Effectively organize, prioritize and time manage workload
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility with changing priorities
- Team orientated
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com