Reference: 4308 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Ability to resolve routine legal issues
- Research and analyze law sources such as statutes and legal precedent in order to analyze and/or draft legal documentation
- Manage, Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of legal documentation including but not limited to Lease Agreements, Purchase & Sale Agreements, Joint Venture Agreement, Contractors/ Vendors/ Suppliers Agreements, Confidentiality – and Non-disclosure, Resolutions and Exclusivity Agreements – from inception to completion.
- Contract Management – Assisting with the routine review of system reporting within the legal team (e.g. outstanding contracts report, speed of turnaround of draft contracts, litigation reports etc.)
- Review and analyze Agreement. Summarize core terms and conditions and report on same.
- Strong ability to analyze risk, analyze companies’ exposure to risk and provide risk reports
- Preparation of legal letters, memos and reports
- Provide legal opinions, supported by the applicable legislation and/or legal position.
- Review and maintain litigation
- General legal advisor responsibilities
- Research and monitoring legal and regulatory development in industry areas
- Ability to fulfil company secretarial functions
- Normal administration duties applicable to a legal function
- Legal due diligence experience
- 1 – 3 years post articles experience.
- Experience in Commercial; Corporate or Property environment.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A’s), but this is not a pre-requisite
- B.Comm Law with LLB or LLB
- Admitted Attorney
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org