Reference: 4833 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Supervise staff members of legal department.
- Review legal risks involved in various business deals.
- Provide legal opinion and solutions to legal matters.
- Offer advice on tender documents.
- Review existing litigation/disputes of the organization and work on resolving them.
- Involved in hiring members for legal department after assessing their skills and abilities.
- Training of newly appointed legal staff members.
- Provide legal advice to management.
- Analyze of risks when signing new business deals.
- Litigation management and liaising with external legal counsel.
- Manage, Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of legal documentation and contracts.
- Review contracts and agreements and see to it that they comply with legislation.
- Assistance with due diligence on acquisitions of new tower sites.
- Drafting of acquisition documents of tower sites, asset purchases, negotiations of such acquisitions to successfully close.
- Contractors compliance and monitoring.
- Compliance audits on completed sites.
- 5 – 10 years post professional qualification experience.
- Experience in Commercial, Corporate and/or Property Development.
- Preference will be given to candidates with conveyancing experience, experience in the telecommunications industry and residing in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Law Degree
- Admitted Attorney
- Contributing to Team Success
- Managing Work
- Initiating Action, being proactive and problem solver
- Quick Decision Making
- Attention to detail
- Strong personality
- Able to complete tasks promptly.
- Excellent reasoning skills, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Sound presentation skills
- Able to work in extreme pressure environment while maintaining quality work and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to work without supervision
- Strong work ethic
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org