Reference: 5553 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The Statutory Manager is responsible for providing the Business and our clients with secretarial, legal and compliance services to ensure good governance.
- Collaboration, communication, and excellent customer relationships will be key as this role will in large part have an external focus.
- Attending to and managing company secretarial services for private entities
- Assisting the Business and our clients to ensure overall corporate governance
- Advising on legal and secretarial matters as well as managing the relevant legal processes
- Providing expert corporate governance, legal, and fiduciary knowledge and advice
- Providing practical support and guidance
- Further development of corporate governance and legal frameworks for the Business and clients
- 5+ Years’ relevant working experience (post qualified) preferably within the financial/accounting services environment
- LLM / LLB / BCom Law or related Degree
- Chartered Secretaries Southern Africa Qualification / Membership
- Admitted to practice as Attorney
- The following knowledge requirements were found to be relevant to this position:
- Legislative matters (Including Companies Act., contractual law)
- Corporate policies and procedures
- Company secretarial requirements (CIPC, MOIs, agreements, share related etc.)
- Legal and secretarial matters and packages
- Corporate law
- Liquidation processes
- Contract and agreement drafting
- Industry specific knowledge
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com