Reference: 4767 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- Professionally co-ordinate a healthy business relationship and maintain a consistent and senior working relationship.
- Support by guiding to build the Brand, extend the network and grow sales and share of market, whilst obtaining a win-win situation.
- Measure and guide to achieve Customer First and Sales targets and monitor that facilities and equipment are properly maintained.
- Conduct site visits to ensure that all retail outlets, are always operated under Company-required standard of image guidelines.
- Ensures that the territory management is aligned with all company processes as well as government regulations such as HES, licensing and local ordinances, etc to ensure Operational Excellence.
- Resolve any field, credit and accounting system problems that may arise whilst ensuring attainment of Credit KPI’s
- Conducts scheduled half yearly individual Business Plan meetings to measure, report and assist towards achieving agreed Business Plan targets
- Measuring profitability, counseling Retailer on profitability and suggesting actions, then reporting progress and/or recommendations to management.
- Business Plan targets and requirements for inclusion in future plans and reviews and aligns and negotiates.
- Assists the Retailer with in-house training as and when required, ensuring that all retailer staff are developed to a high standard of proficiency in the sale of the product range and systems to run the business.
- Monitor training records, determine requirements and then coordinate retailers training to ensure compliance to Major Suppliers and company standards.
- Maintains accurate records of Company assets by site (signage, POS/BOS equipment).
- Handles and submits on time any documentation required as well as all internal company reports and surveys.
- Ensures that management of the retail sites is within the assigned budget
- Tracks and benchmarks competitive activity within the region and area then analyses to understand the implications of external environment changes on the business to enhance decision making.
- Ensures close coordination with other business units through consistent interactions and alignment of business strategies to ensure that all retail programs remain “best in class”
- Must have a clear understanding of Marketing operations within South Africa.
- Strong financial, analytical skills
- Knowledge of PC software applications
- Possess a good understanding of the oil industry in RSA
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com