Reference: 4160 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for meeting quarterly and annual targets by developing and implementing effective trade coverage and call frequency plans to respond to specific and targeted client opportunities within Africa.
- The Business Development Manager will implement B2B best practices in dealing with strategic clients (current & new) to grow market share.
- The Business Development Manager will create high levels of brand equity through the implementation of trade marketing and brand marketing initiatives.
- Principal Accountabilities:
- Sales objectives integration with Business Development Strategy, Sales Strategy and Company Objectives
- Brand and corporate identity
- Sales administrative duties
- Sales Projects and Events supported by Marketing
- Client and Stakeholder Relationships
- Degree, or Similar, involving a minimum three-year tertiary qualification (i.e. diploma);
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and own reliable transport
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge, proven track record & relationships within the Décor & Design industry.
- Client Centric in approach, displaying effective client research abilities and skills in testing assumptions to understand the client’s real needs;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong business acumen and effective negotiation skills;
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Time management;
- Self-motivated and self-monitoring, going the extra mile;
- Attention to detail, accurate and consistent administrative work;
- Service orientation, especially client centred;
- Focused towards Decision Making and Problem solving;
- Organising, planning and prioritising work;
- Relationship Building/Customer service orientation;
- Fully committed to teamwork with the rest of the team;
- Ability to manage own input in order to meet team targets;
- Must be able to function well in a team environment;
- Must be Computer Literate (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Must love to work with people.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com