Reference: 5122 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- New Business Development
- Identify new pay out and pay in options by scanning markets and competitive analysis
- Obtain information on competitor activity and evaluate and implement
- Identify new market opportunities by selling and integrating offerings to new partners
- Identify and establish relationships in new and existing geography and segments
- Provide pre-sales support
- Engage and close deals with competitive commercials to ensure you offer lower fees to the customers
- Work closely with the key internal stakeholders to, develop, and execute a strategy to actively grow market share .
- Identify and negotiate the best settlement options with partners
- Keep abreast of market changes and have a broad understanding of services and offerings
- Account Management
- Work closely with the partners to grow the corridors and the volume
- Escalate issues to the right stakeholders when issues arise.
- We are looking for someone who is Portuguese or French-speaking.
- We’d like someone hands-on in-field experience who can understand our requirements, challenges, and specificities.
- Ideally, you have a first experience in financial services, payments or international money transfer, working with banks.
- You enjoy working as a team, but do not mind spending time on your own while traveling.
- You have great interpersonal skills and are able to get others to deliver without hurting relationships.
- You are passionate about different cultures, countries and willing and able to travel up to 30/50% of your time.
- You are passionate about diasporas, financial inclusion and helping migrants to build a better future.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to interact at any level of an organization
- Negotiation skills, tact, and diplomacy
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems
- Resilience to stress, ability to stay calm under pressure and to adapt to changing environments
- Experience in working with Banks is a must
- Bachelors Degree with previous international business experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org