Reference: 5021 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The Business Manager will support the CEO and CFO with day-to-day operations, eliminating noise, and executing on priorities, as well as providing decision support through business intelligence gathering and communication.
- The Business Manager will be responsible for leading and ensuring the delivery of high-profile projects sponsored by the CEO and support alignment of activities and objectives across the company.
- This role entails working closely with Exco members to ensure delivery on business function KPAs and monitoring and reporting progress on KPAs and strategic initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong business acumen and thorough understanding of governance and decision making across a business.
- The individual will be excellent in project management, and competent in financial analysis and the budgeting process.
- The individual will have a thorough understanding of the ICT Market and in particular, digital – and telecommunications products, services, technologies and business processes.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing functional responsibilities at a senior management level within a corporate environment
- 5+ years’ experience in telecommunications/ digital project management
- 5+ years’ experience managing/ building relationships at Executive level
- 5+ years’ experience providing financial analysis at Executive Management level
- 2+ years’ leadership/management experience
- Good presentation and communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of financial analysis and budget process
- Thorough understanding of the ICT Market and in particular, digital – and telecommunications products, services, technologies and business processes
- 3-year relevant National Diploma or Degree
- Advantageous: Master’s Degree in a business related field
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com