Reference: 5612 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Purpose: Procurement of a wide range of agricultural goods and services required by the Company. Constantly strive to improve and optimise the supplier mix in respect of price, service and quality received.
- Strategic sourcing and buying – contract, ad-hoc and recurring requirements.
- Process purchasing requisitions
- Manage purchase order system
- Inventory management (office)
- Liaising with service providers and suppliers
- Management of service provider and supplier relationships and maintaining purchasing contracts
- Profit optimisation
- At least two years’ appropriate experience
- Diploma or Degree in: Procurement / Supply Chain / Related Field
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Budget planning and control
- Self-starter and problem solver who can work on own steam and initiative
- Understanding and experience with Purchasing Contracts
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Sage Evolution, Xero will be advantageous)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as on your own
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Persuading and Influencing
- Relating and Networking
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com