Citrus Production Manager
Reference: 9016 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Coordinate the activities of various production functions to ensure the operations run efficiently and effectively.
- Delegate tasks, coach, support production employees and motivate team work towards achieving their set targets.
- Organise resource allocation to ensure horticultural best practices implemented on time and on standard.
- Measure and monitor productivity and quality and propose solutions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Policy and procedure execution e.g. health and safety, SIZA and integrated crop management.
- Financial and administrative support. This includes annual budget assumptions, on-farm financial processes, Global Gap & Siza and wage allocations.
- Oversee new orchard developments and nurturing of young orchards.
- Degree or Diploma in agriculture / horticulture or similar technical or managerial qualifications.
- Ideally at least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Good organisational and delegation skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace