Reference: 5917 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The commercial manager is responsible for ensuring that the customers are serviced with regard to their orders, invoicing and the delivery of stock. This includes constant contact (including visits) to customers and negotiating price increases when necessary.
- You will be responsible for a team consisting of packhouse employees, drivers and telesales personnel
- Managing inventory levels, stock availability and inventory control.
- Liaise externally with customers and be available for the smooth running of all transactions and communication with customers.
- Understand and be able to use IT systems to optimize inventory levels, service levels, and to do adequate planning.
- The ability to liaise internally with production staff and marketers.
- An above-average working knowledge of Excel and also Syspro will serve as a strong recommendation.
- The knowledge to understand and maintain pricing structures.
- Be able to function independently and take total responsibility for the position.
- Bilingualism (Afrikaans and English) is important. Both speak and write.
- Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience in a similar role
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org