Reference: DB 6821
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Managing the building and the staff, keeping records and timesheets accurately
- Opening up, locking, ensuring that things are in place and set up for the day
- Ensuring that the food and beverage options are set up for the day
- Ensuring any conference & boardroom bookings are attended to
- Ensuring members and walk-ins are shown around and taken care of
- Daily admin duties such as cash-up, dealing with bookings, sending invoices, doing sales reconciliations, updating spreadsheets
- Doing sales tours of offices and co-working spaces, sending quotes and making sales.
- Ad hoc tasks that might need help with
- Must be mature, and able to handle a multitude of tasks and many things happening at the same time.
- Be precise, accurate and detail-oriented.
- Must love people, be vibrant and kind and strive to provide excellent service
- Be willing to go the extra mile, from watering the plants to dishing up food to taking photos. An absolute all-rounder.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org