Reference: 6127 MLR
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
Our client seeks to employ a compliance officer to ensure that the company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals. The individual will also be responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Keeping abreast of new and current legislation that could affect the business
- Conducting regular internal audits on the different business units and contractors to ensure constant compliance
- Investigating any possible compliance issues and address how these could be rectified
- Preparing internal reports to various boards, committees, regulators and trustees, both internally and externally
- Rolling out and maintaining the company’s policies and procedures in adherence to government legislation
- Advising on matters that relate to the company’s Code of Ethics
- Ensuring all employees receive relevant training so that the business remains compliant
Manage and coordinate Retail audits in all business units
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management, or any other relevant degree
- Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety is an added advantage
- Applicant with experience in working with audit systems such as Global Gap, Tesco Nurture, FSMA, Albert Heijn, SIZA, WIETA, etc shall be given preference
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Relevant code 8 driver’s license
- Ability to work under pressure and produce accurate reports
- Assertive, drive and energy to fulfill responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute them
- Excellent administration skills
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Planning and organising skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org