Reference: 3940 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- A fast growing company, that started as a family business but has since merged with partners, is looking to add an experienced construction/project manager to their team.
- The headquarters has stayed at its original base – the picturesque town of Bredasdorp in the Overberg. This is also where this position will be based.
- The Construction/Project Manager will be in charge of the planning and project management of construction across the country, and will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- This is a key position for this company and only candidates with the right skill set and proven experience in building construction/ project management will be considered.
- At least 5 years’ experience on large building construction projects
- Must be able to read building plans, sign off electrical work, have knowledge of drainage and plumping
- Must be able to work on CAD
- Understand building regulations and know when specifications are not correct
- Have a strong grip on deadlines and time management with contractors
- Experience of the entire planning and execution to hand over cycle essential
- Must be able to speak Afrikaans and English
- Must be willing to relocate to Bredasdorp – Overberg
- Must have great interpersonal skills and be a strong communicator to be able to successfully coordinate contractors
- Must be deadline oriented and be able to drive teams without driving them away
- Must be able to keep track of costs at all times
- Must be willing to travel across the country to sort our problems which may arise and supervise teams
How to Apply:
- Forward your comprehensive CV to Exceed Human Resource Consultants on email@example.com
- If you are already registered – please forward your CV with the relevant reference number to the consultant you are at present registered with in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the exclusive right to conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants, who have received no feedback within 30 days of the closing date, must please accept their application as unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org