Reference: MLR 6855
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Establish relationships with stakeholders across business functions.
- Work with design resources.
- Create and execute test cases and evaluate testing processes
- Create user stories with robust acceptance criteria to capture the needs of stakeholders.
- Manage client support queries and develop requirements from these
- Contribute to retrospective sessions.
- Assist in creating and maintaining product and process documentation.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst/Developer/Tester.
- Proficient in creating use cases, user stories, process flows, activity diagrams
- Ability to work well with the product development team (Developers, QA, Designers and other BAs) following agile methodologies.
- Comfortable collaborating with the business stakeholders to understand their processes and priorities to help identify and deliver solutions in a timely fashion.
- Understanding of business analysis, Incremental change prioritisation and delivery.
- Capturing ambiguous requirements.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org