Reference: 5347 LF
Consultant: Lucinda Fouche
- Our client, a gated village comprising of over nine hundred full title units, seeks a mature, experienced manager to manage its estate.
- General management of the estate, especially focusing on the continuous monitoring of key service providers’ strict compliance to service level agreements, and prompt proactive remedial action as needed;
- Enforcement and monitoring of compliance to all estate rules and regulations;
- Design policies and procedures and consequent implementation through efficient project management;
- Proactive and effective communication and negotiation with and reporting to stakeholders including Excom, suppliers, service providers, owners and residents, authorities and employees;
- Manage all estate related operational and administrative affairs (excluding finances), including administrative assistants;
- Procurement of services and consumables within budgetary limits and procurement policies;
- An energetic and independent self-starter with a minimum of Grade 12, preferably with a suitable tertiary qualification;
- Minimum of 10 years management experience;
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills in both Afrikaans and English;
- Assertive personality with well-developed interpersonal, organizational, planning and implementing skills;
- Fully computer literate in MS Office, Outlook and email;
- Two contactable references please;
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com