Reference: 9079 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Set up the production plan and material needs in relation to the production capacity of the plant and the customer’s requirements.
- Set up the material procurement plan using the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system
- Managing the stock levels of raw materials, auxiliary materials and other components necessary to complete the production, storage and shipping requirements and conduct regular cycle counts.
- Responsible for purchasing and price control of raw materials and auxiliary materials.
- Work closely with the Production Manager to execute the daily production plan, ensuring efficient scheduling and adapting to changes as needed.
- Regular follow-up on customer orders and work orders in production.
- Coordinate with Customer Service to provide timely information on the fulfilment of customer orders.
- Create, maintain and adjust BOM’s for current product groups and phantoms.
- Maintain routing of items and master data parameters.
- Create and extend new items within current product groups.
- Close production orders, correct discrepancies and make sure all post-processing errors are resolved before month end.
- Maintain RCCP and liaise with Global RCCP team as required.
- Responsible to achieve relevant Dashboard KPI targets. Compile reports and prepare information as required.
- Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement activities.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Operations is essential.
- Minimum 3 years proven experience as a Production Planner in a Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of SAP advantageous.
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant certification is advantageous.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace