Reference: 4912 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Trouble-shooting with high quality solutions
- Preventative and routine maintenance
- Cost effective technical solutions
- Keeping of records
- Candidates with previous technician experience, knowledge of the copier industry, MPLUS training and/or classroom training in the Konica Minolta / Lexmark product range will enjoy preference.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have, at least, a grade 12 Certificate, but verifiable tertiary education or MPLUS and classroom Lexmark and Konica Minolta training will be a big advantage
- Have at least three to five years’ experience as a technician in the copier industry
- Have basic computer and network knowledge / troubleshooting skills
- Be bilingual (Afrikaans / English)
- Be able to work on his/her own and use initiative
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be computer literate (Outlook, Microsoft Office).
- Be well-spoken, presentable and able to communicate effectively
- Be a team player
- Must have his / her own reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s licence
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org