Reference: 5256 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate all internal and customer facing operations
- These duties include; managing all direct and indirect functional operations including Site Development, Marketing, Leasing, Business Development, Operations, New Site Builds, M&A, Accounting, HR, Legal. In some disciplines (mainly HR, Legal, Accounting) the corporate team will have involvement in the guidance of the workflow and processes.
- Locate existing assets that may be interested in purchasing and work with the M&A team to analyze and bid, contract and close if appropriate.
- Develop new tower build and other telecom infrastructure opportunities to develop; anchored build to suit towers and strategic locations are desirable.
- Manage the site acquisition process, the permitting process, and the construction process, assuring adequate quality control, cost effectiveness and timeliness.
- Market tower space on existing towers to all potential clients not currently on such tower. Take applications from interested clients and work with leasing team to get a co-location contract created and signed.
- Manage a customer support, maintenance and repairs team of tower operations personnel. Support new customer applications and installations, routine maintenance of the tower, grounds and access, and repairs as needed.
- Help to evolve the local business to take maximum advantage of considerable back office personnel and systems to achieve best mix of local effectiveness and overall financial performance.
- Interface at a senior level with the customers in the market to maintain a strong commitment and loyalty and to continue the growth of tower co-locations and new assets in the market.
- Interface with the appropriate headquarters groups to assure compliance with defined processes and procedures. Insure there is adequate communication and compliance on key issues.
- Implement operational process and procedures for the ongoing operation and maintenance of the local tower base.
- Develop capital and expense budgets as required for roll up to corporate budget.
- Manage the business to comply with approved budgets and to maintain the expected level of growth in the market.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Professionally manage multiple levels of employees and contractors to help them achieve maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Hire, train, develop and supervise local team.
- Provide development plans for staff as needed.
- Counsel and terminate staff as deemed necessary in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Degree in related field required.
- 10-15 years’ experience in the wireless deployment and infrastructure and/or carrier businesses
- Must demonstrate advanced knowledge and ability to work with MS Outlook, Word and Excel, and the Internet.
- Ability to travel extensively – some international travel required.
- Must be fully bilingual (Afrikaans/ English).
- Ability to read and interpret reports and documents in Afrikaans and English.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area and volume.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com