Reference: 5313 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Accountable to grow the branch in line with the Board approved budget.
- Implement the growth strategy.
- Manage and report to the Regional Business Manager on budget items such as capital expenditure, as per the approved Delegation of Authority.
- Accountable for the performance of the branch.
- Full responsibility to ensure the branch runs operationally smoothly, thus ensures the network infrastructure, HR, sales, marketing, customer satisfaction and finance are all sound.
- Check in and communicate about the health and status of the part of the business you manage and to advise and / or ask for help.
- Report to the Region and Management for financials, technical and operational aspects.
- Oversee the implementation of the official culture and values in the branch through cooperation with the Region and head office.
- Administer performance management in the branch as per the Performance Management guidelines
- A Technical or Business Management diploma will be advantageous.
- At least 4 years’ experience in General Business management.
- At least 2 years business / sales experience.
- Experience in managing a WISP environment will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- General Managers have to keep their employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions. A successful General Manager is a good leader.
- Time management is essential to make sure everything gets done.
- Manage WISP budget. Confidence in using math skills to make sure you know where your company’s money is going.
- Analytical skills are needed to solve problems that may come up during a typical workday.
- Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to success.
- Great verbal communications and writing skills will help in any of these scenarios
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com