Reference: 5374 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Growth & Budget:
- Accountable to grow the branch in line with the Board approved budget.
- Implement the growth strategy.
- Manage and report to the Regional Business Manager on budget items such as capital expenditure, as per the approved Delegation of Authority.
- General Management:
- Accountable for the performance of the branch.
- Full responsibility to ensure the branch runs operationally smoothly, thus ensures the network infrastructure, HR, sales, marketing, customer satisfaction and finance are all sound.
- You are the eyes and ears in the business. We need you to check in and communicate with us about the health and status of the part of the business you manage and to advise and / or ask for help.
- Report to the Region and Management for financials, technical and operational aspects.
- Culture and Values:
- Oversee the implementation of the official culture and values in the branch through cooperation with the Region and head office.
- Performance management:
- Administer performance management in the branch as per the Performance Management guidelines.
- A Technical or Business Management diploma will be advantageous.
- At least 3 years’ experience in General Management.
- At least 2 years business / sales experience.
- Experience in managing a WISP environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management
- Budgeting experience
- Analytical Skills
- Decision-Making Skills
- Great verbal communications and writing skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org