Consultant: Michelle le Roux
A successful manufacturing company has a new vacancy for an Inventory Planner. You will be responsible for the effective planning of the inventory and work in progress by coordinating buffers, and liaising with management on the relative priorities of orders placed.
- Materials resource planning for the company in SA as well as their extension in the USA. This will involve various duties including extracting and reviewing various reports (daily stock status, open order status etc.).
- Liaising regularly with the Production and Foundry Managers and with the Storeman.
- Presenting and reviewing various reports monthly.
- In consultation with the Managing Director and Operations Manager regularly review production priorities and communicate revised production priorities to relevant management.
- Provide continuous feedback to the Managing Director and Sales Department on any potential bottlenecks.
- Provide support to the USA extension by creating new stock codes, processing invoices, conducting stock takes and reconciliations and balancing monthly accounts.
- Act as training representative for all non-scheduled staff and attend skills committee meetings.
- Perform the role of Systems Administrator for the Syspro system.
- Supervise the work of the Assistant Systems Administrator.
- A minimum of three years’ relevant experience.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com