Reference: SJ 6735
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Source and procure all low value materials according to specifications and comply with the number of quotes required
- Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve deviations e.g. late deliveries, service acceptance and invoice variances
- Request BBBEE certificates, OHS Act Documents and Environmental questionnaires from suppliers and update the database
- Grade 12
- National Purchasing diploma or related function an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a procurement role serving a manufacturing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong numeracy and administration skills
- Be accurate and pay attention to detail
- Strong organizing and planning skills
- Able to solve problems and implement solutions to deliver positive business outcomes
- Computer skills (MS Office and in house computer systems)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org