Reference: 5051 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We are looking for a pro-active individual who is hands on in their approach to getting tasks done.
- Regular travel between our various operational units will be required.
- Implement a weekly and daily maintenance resource plan
- Monitor progress of work done and ensure compliance with relative legislation
- Supervise a team of artisans to ensure timeous achievement of daily tasks
- Maintain filling database and ensure accuracy of information
- Co-ordinate and control stock to ensure sufficient availability and minimum wastage.
- Matric with relevant building trade qualification
- 5-8 years’ experience within a maintenance/building environment;
- Previous experience as a supervisor will be advantageous
- Basic computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail and ability to co-ordinate will be advantageous.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org