Reference: 4160 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The National Head: Fibre is responsible for the coordination and execution of the Fibre Deployment Strategy and the Budget thereof, for Operations from start to finish. The NMF is responsible for the implementation of Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practises in the fibre division and branches.
- Create and defend Company’s market share through the strategic deployment of fibre optic telecommunication infrastructure
- Create scale at the lowest possible cost per customer added
- Balance – scale, defensibility, speed of deployment and cost to maximize shareholder ROI in the long term
- Create markets that are commercially viable and contributes to Company’s total revenue growth
- Instill a learning mind culture enabling the branches to self-sustain fibre builds
- Bachelor’s Degree, but preferably a Master’s Degree. Degrees in accounting, finance, economics, business, and management offer prospects and advantages
- Candidates from an ICT/Telecoms/ISP background will have an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years at management level
- Knowledge and understanding of the municipal structures and processes
- Delivering results: ability to plan and organize self and identify, prioritize and achieve objectives and targets
- Analyze and define problems, prioritize workflow, multitask, meet deadlines and remain flexible
- Manage conflict
- Remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment as well as when dealing with difficult calls / conflict situations
- Strong financial acumen-prepare, review, analyze and explain budgets, actual performance and variances.
- Explain the commercial and financial impact of fibre projects
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including municipalities, landlords, body corporates and suppliers
- Professional and pleasant disposition
- Strong and effective communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills are essential
- Ability to use initiative, be proactive and self-motivated
- Work well under pressure
- Strong understanding of the financial impact of large-scale investments
- Ability to communicate performance to the executive committee
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.