Reference: 5173 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The National Operations Manager is responsible for the coordinating and executing the National Technical Strategy and Budget for Operations from start to finish, and accountable for the implementation of Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practices within Branches.
- Ensure audits on Customer & Branch Care
- Develop standards and best practice of execution of Field Operations & Installations
- Design Helpdesk workflow and processes
- Design and implement a path for Value-Added Services
- Develop a Procurement and Asset processes for implementation within the branches
- Responsible for the sound management of the Operations Stream.
- Responsible to report back to the NGM on the progress with the implementation of the National Operations Strategy as well as challenges faced and proposed solutions.
- Report and give feedback to Management and the NGM on policy, planning and strategic issues
- Report and give feedback on the General Health of the business operations
- Make important policy, planning and strategy decisions
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations and suppliers
- Work with Exco to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Accountable to grow the Operations stream in line with the Board approved budget.
- Implement the national growth strategy.
- Assist with the drafting of the national Operations budget.
- Manage and report to the National General Manager on budget items such as capital expenditure, as per the approved Delegation of Authority.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organisation.
- Promote and drive culture and values within the Branches Drive performance management within Branches as per the Performance Management guidelines.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Design skills matrix for operational staff to ensure optimal performance
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field, Sc/MBA is advantageous
- Degrees in accounting, finance, economics, business, and management offer prospects and advantages or relevant telecommunication background.
- At least 5 years business and operations experience, operational experience in Telecommunications will be advantageous
- Able to travel 20% – 30% of the time if needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products & Datatill
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Proven record of leadership, decision making and people management skills
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Sound knowledge of business process and functions (Finance, HR, Procurement, operations)
- Strong analytical ability
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have problem solving aptitude
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com