Reference: 5701 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The reliable supply of consistently good quality product to our markets
- Implementation of new product launches in conjunction with the NPD & Technical divisions
- Adherence to relevant bio-security, hygiene, ethical & safety standards in a FSSC 22000 accredited facility
- Excellence in stock control, product flow and service delivery
- Building relationships within our customer base
- Leading and empowering a team of ~40 employees to perform and develop to their full potential
- Either an appropriate tertiary qualification or relevant experience
- At least four years proven managerial and planning experience in a FSSC 22000 accredited food factory environment
- Attention to detail, with above average computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills with strong leadership abilities – a self-starter able to take ownership with the ability to work independently
- The ability to interact confidently with both suppliers and customers
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org