Operations Manager (Retail)
Reference: 7758 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Our client, an exclusive retail store based in Stellenbosch, is looking to bring on board a dynamic, forward-thinking Operations Manager that will spear head the growth and overall operations of the company, both locally and internationally.
- Sales and marketing
- Stock, stock forecasting and general layout of store
- General administration
- Training and managing of 2 floor personnel
- Managing onsite and offsite shoots – setting up and managing process with external suppliers
- Content creation for social media and online site
- Managing online orders, logistics and shipping with regards to imports and local deliveries / distribution
- A keen interest in fashion and fashion retail
- Funky, presentable and needs to “look” the brand
- A degree in business is preferred, but not a “must have”.
- Bright young mind, looking to become involved in all aspects of business (training will be supplied)
- Out-of-the-box, proactive thinking
- Entrepreneurial and business-orientated mindset
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace