Reference: DB 6969
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Product development, sourcing, research and management
- Range building
- Stock management, margin, sales
- Supplier management
- Product education and training
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ experience within a retail / commerce / e-commerce environment, preferably with a lifestyle brand
- Full-time position (remote work is not an option)
- Own transport
- Fluent in written and spoken Afrikaans and English
- Strong commercial acumen
- Fully computer literate
- Genuine interest in the Babylonstoren brand and products
- You are forward-thinking and look ahead with innovative ideas, identifying new opportunities and trends
- You have an eye for detail and style
- You are interested in homeware and garden-related products
- You have adequate knowledge about product development: materials, print, techniques, etc.
- You are honest and diligent with a strong work ethic
- You take pride in your work and get things done
- You are a problem-solver
- You can negotiate
- You are numerate to work alongside our finance team for margin calculations and supplier costings
- You are a self-starter and an independent worker with a willingness to keep learning
- You can work in a big team with different personalities
- You thrive in an environment where things move quickly and change often
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org