Reference: MLR 7004
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Coordinate all functions of the Production department
- Daily line balancing and optimization together with the Production Planner
- Responsible for production KPI targets like OEE, Scrap, Performance, Availability, etc.
- Setting up of weekly and monthly reports
- Track production indicators using SAP, Qlikview, MES, etc, interpreting them and act to correct problems
- Coordinate with the Maintenance department preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- Coordinate with the Quality department all quality related problems
- Enforce a safe working environment together with the HSE Manager
- Play a senior role in the implementation of Lean principles / activities, maintaining continuous improvement drives
- Manage Production and Assembly teams, scheduling, time keeping, training, appointments, discipline, etc.
- Necessary qualification: B. Eng (Industrial)
- Necessary experience: 5+ years in a manufacturing environment related to the tasks and responsibilities
- 2+ years managing a team
- Excellent communication skills – English and Afrikaans (written and verbal)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Computer literate
- Good team player
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and dynamic
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org