Reference: 6079 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Manage and control project scope by managing projects cost, time, and quality for successful delivery
- Oversees successful project scheduling plans by Project Managers
- Manage project reporting to all stakeholders and mange projects monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Manage projects financial management and reporting for profitability
- Build strong projects and ensure resource capability and manage projects resources relative to projects manning levels
- Define and manage projects technical requirements through skills development and process implementation
- Manage projects contract, negotiation, and expansion
- Manage projects governance plan and compliance
- Manage project risk strategy and mitigations
- Manage, resolve, and pre-empt all customer escalations
- Initiate, build and maintain strong customer relationships at various business levels
- Ensure successful delivery of customer requirements, driving project performance excellence
- Conduct direct customer meetings at senior business levels
- Oversee projects overall Health and Safety compliance
- Ensure projects conforms and adheres to Safety, Health and Environmental legislative requirement
- Oversee programme Health and Safety auditing compliance
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Communication Engineering, MBA, or equivalent Project Management degree
- 9+ years’ experience as a technologist/engineer in a telecommunications/electronic engineering or related environment.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in a Technical environment
- 5+ years’ experience in managing and developing teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must be able to build relationships
- Strong technical knowledge related to EMF/RF Engineering
- Excellent managerial skills – must be able to manage and develop multiple teams
- Understanding of Mobile / Cellular Radio Access Networks topology/technology.
- Proven track record of previous successful managed and delivered projects.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management Principles/General Management
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills
- Experience of business and financial analysis skills
- Experience in project management systems and tools.
- Strong Communication and Stakeholder management capability
- HR management knowledge (understanding of legislation and procedures)
- Self-disciplined and able to self-manage and set goals
- Ability to drive business project strategy and new business development
- Self-driven and ability to demonstrate initiative in the workplace
- Excellent MS Office skills related to report/presentation writing
- Experience in negotiating vendor contracts
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org