Reference: 4988 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The Project Systems and Compliance Manager has the overall responsibility for establishing and entrenching a culture of adaptive project management through introduction of appropriate project management systems, tools, methodology, policy and standard operating procedures and for ensuring compliance thereto.
- Establishment of structures and systems to enable effective consistent, implementation, compliance and monitoring of projects
- Governance of projects
- Alignment of projects – strategically and operationally
- ompliance with policies and standard operating procedures
- Compliance with donor requirements e.g. inclusion of social and environmental safeguards for donor programmes
- Adoption and implementation of systems and tools
- Visibility in administering a single-view source of information for all projects i.e. project database for reports and schedules
- Project tracking
- Implementation and maintaining of control mechanisms
- Training of project focussed personnel
- Regular project performance audits / assessments
- Project risk management profile to DIRCO
- M&E analysis and reporting – applying metrics
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Project Management
- Project Management Certification
- Multi-disciplinary project management
- Work within a project centric conservation or development environment
- Project management best practises, methodology, trends
- Performance management systems w.r.t project audits and risk & issue management
- Governance, policy development, environmental and social safeguards, compliance standards, standard operating procedures
- Experience in agile and adaptive project management
- Adoption and on-boarding of effective tools/systems
- Implementation of ISO standards
- Structured decision making / project workflows
- M&E at strategic, tactical and operational level
- Reporting and analysis
- Exposure to management of projects in remote locations across the African landscape preferably in a conservation sector
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com