Reference: 5309 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business of the Corporation;
- Report to CEO on operational matters for review in preparation of Board meetings;
- Implement and maintain reporting structures;
- Develop, in collaboration with the CEO & COO and the Financial Manager:
- Keep the CEO fully informed in a timely and candid manner of the conduct of the day-today operations of the Corporation towards the achievement of its established goals;
- Report to CEO any material deviations from the goals or objectives and policies established by the Board;
- Align employee skills with organizational structure to optimize output and deliverables of individuals;
- Develop and implement company policies to streamline business strategy with operations;
- Assist the CEO in establishing an appropriate organizational structure;
- Attend Board meetings/Steering Committees on invitation to present progress reports and provide feedback on milestones to achieve project goals and company objectives;
- Foster a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices, customer focus and service and encourages individual integrity;
- Maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels;
- Regional Manager ordinate the sustainability strategies of the Corporation;
- Assess and manage the principal risks of the Corporation’s business within operations (proposals, projects and staffing);
- Evaluate the performance of senior executives of the Corporation reporting to the Regional Manager, and
- Compile & submit reports as requested by Board;
- Overseeing the Corporation’s achievements and maintenance of a satisfactory competitive position within its industry;
- Ensure the development of health and safety practices for the Corporation and oversee compliance with those practices;
- Ensure that there is an effective succession plan in place for the Regional Manager position and other key executives of the Corporation reporting to the Regional Manager
- Perform other functions related to the office of the Regional Manager or as may be requested by the CEO or the Board;
- Strong liaison skills.
- Link business strategy with day to day operations.
- NQF7 qualification in the appropriate business sector/industry.
- Technical knowledge of the fiber optic/civil engineering industry.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com