Reference: 5144 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Must ensure at Regional level, in liaison with the National General Manager, that the company’s Operational Management strategic results are met.
- Must lead the Regional WISP/Business Units by building cohesive teams focusing on culture, ensuring sound performance.
- Must manage budgets and improve revenue by researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Must identify opportunities and incorporate it into his regional strategic objectives.
- Must ensure adherence to company Policy to ensure the consistent production of products and services that meet and exceed customer and consumer expectations.
- Must ensure timeous submission of operational and budget reports.
- Must facilitate problem solving in own regions and in the operations environment.
- Must drive and assist with continuous improvement in own region and in the operations environment.
- Must manage suppliers according to the company’s supplier development strategy.
- Must ensure Quality Management systems compliance.
- A Tertiary Qualification in one of the following fields is a minimum requirement, a Diploma or a Degree in accounting, finance, economics, business and management or relevant telecommunication background.
- Must have a proven record of sound leadership, decision making and people management.
- Must have expertly led at a managerial level the operational effort in a commercial environment, preferably the telecommunication industry.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience of general management, telecommunication experience will be advantageous.
- Must have very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office.
- Able to travel 20%-30%.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org