Reference: 5515 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- This position is responsible for all post construction and post-acquisition asset management. It requires a strong understanding of the contracts that bind our assets to our landowners, to our clients and on-site construction quality.
- The Regional Site Specialist will be proficient in the management of remedial maintenance, lighting and monitoring, building and grounds upkeep, installation, performing audits as required by local, district, area and corporate or regulatory agencies and responsible for the collection, management and maintenance of data.
- Minimum Senior Certificate and Project Management qualification OR other related qualification
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the Wireless Communications industry (field & project management experience preferred) and Contract Management experience.
- Two (2) or more years of field operations experience working with site maintenance and repair. Site Maintenance and repair work to include but not limited to vegetation, access roads, tower lighting systems or similar systems required.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and ability to work with MS Office suite and database applications.
- Travel required, including some overnight.
- Language: English and one other South African language
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com