Reference: 5292 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Managing retail stores and driving the performance of these stores.
- Managing and monitoring stores sales performance KPI’s and targets to maximise profitability for the areas.
- Promote the brand in a positive way across the areas.
- Encouraging store teams to exceed customer service standards.
- Consistently driving high levels of operational excellence across the stores.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and developing store teams in order to optimise performance across the areas & provide succession for the company.
- Responsible for the corporate consistency of the Visual Merchandising Guidance.
- 3 year Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Finance/Mgt. preferable at post graduate level.
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience in Retail Management environment of which at least 2 years must be in leading and managing retail sales teams.
- Proficiency in MS Office Essential Skills
- Planning and Organisational Skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships on all levels
- Able to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Professionalism Training and Coaching abilities
- Team leader, “Completer-Finisher”, with proven track record
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org